I read on your site about the fertility cleanse and
was wondering what the diet was? I cannot eat a lot of grains, and have
found that a lot of the times, on a cleansing diet you are supposed to
eat whole grains and not a lot of animal products. That would leave me
eating mostly green vegetables, since I have a blood sugar problem.
Would I be able to do it?
The fertility cleanse is a 30 day program so there are no strict cleansing diet rules. I too have blood sugar issues, which can affect fertility… but that is another topic. During the cleanse you eat a whole foods diet, all of it – grains, fruits, veggies, meats, limited dairy. When it comes to protiens stick to fish and organic and you will be good. Dairy should be limited though, unless raw and organic. The cleanse course that you get for free with the cleanse kit covers it all.
- Fertility Herb Guide: Absent Period & Lack Of Menstruation
- Success Story: With Focus on Preconception Health, Kara Conceives Her 8th Child
- Fertility Q&A: Can I use whey protein powder if I have PCOS?
- Success Story: Natural Therapies Help Stephanie Start & Grow Her Family
- Video: Fertility Tips – Healthy Digestion for Fertility