Join Ivony Armel in an interview with Sarah Abernathy, herbalist author of “So You Want To Have A Baby”.
In this interview we cover:
-Do whole herbs address fertility differently than modern drugs
-What some of Sarah’s favorite whole herbs for women’s fertility are
-Can herbs restore fertility for women with uterine fibroids or endometriosis
-Should a woman continue or stop taking herbs if they suspect they are pregnant
-Plus whole herbs for men’s fertility
This interview is around 45 minutes and jam packed with amazing information. Thank you Sarah for sharing your wisdom and expertise with all of us.
Also, if you didn’t catch the last interview with Sarah find it here: STD’s Impact on Fertility & Childbirth
- Female Fertility Health: Balancing Hormones in Premenopause
- Fertility Herb Guide: Absent Period & Lack Of Menstruation
- Fertility Recipe: Immune Tonic Soup
- Success Story: With Focus on Preconception Health, Kara Conceives Her 8th Child
- Success Story: Natural Therapies Help Stephanie Start & Grow Her Family