(This offer is now closed).
When you are trying to get pregnant, information can be your best friend – the more you learn, the more tools you have to pick from. This week it may have gotten even easier for you.
From today until May 13th you will have the opportunity to access 30 ebooks to help support your natural fertility journey.
I am excited to share with you an easy and inexpensive way to have access to this fantastic bundle of information that can help teach you ways to support your fertility naturally, from diet to mind-body support to meal plans, this Natural Fertility ebook bundle is quite the deal!
I was contacted by Donielle from Naturally Knocked Up to see if I would include one of my fertility ebooks in a project she was creating. I loved the idea so much that you will find my Fertility Smoothies: Elixers for Optimal Fertility ebook included in this bundle.
As many of you know, this ebook sells for $19.95 on our website and is one of the most popular ebooks we sell. It is included in this bundle along with 29 other ebooks for only $34.95. That comes out to $1.20 per ebook!
Donielle added up the value of all the ebooks in the bundle and it came to over $450.00 worth of fertility advice and tips. You’ll be saving one 92%.
Remember that this bundle is only available until May 13th, so check it out before the opportunity is gone.
Here is a quick list of the ebooks that come in the bundle:
- Fertilise Yourself by Natalie Kringoudis
- Making Super Sperm by Bridgit Danner
- Fertility Smoothies: Elixirs for Optimal Fertility by Hethir Rodriguez
- Overcoming Infertility with EFT by Sarah Holland
- Eat Your Way to Parenthood by Gabriela Rosa
- Maiden to Mother by Stephanie Brandt Cornais
- Zero in on Ovulation by Sally Moran
- A Modern Girl’s Guide to Natural Fertility by Marni Hotchkiss
- Cleansing for Conception by Donielle Baker
- Three Strategies for Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Russell Davis
- Pain Redeemed by Natasha Metzler
- Celebrating Pregnancy Again by Francesca Cox
- The Food Healing Recipe Book for Endometriosis by Melissa Meyer
- Meal Planning Guide for Healthy Thyroid by Magdalena Wszelaki
- Thrifty Food Plan Experience by Millie Cooper
- Divine Dinners: Gluten-Free, Nourishing, Family-Friendly Meals by Lydia Shatney
- Lacto-Fermentation by Wardee Harmon
- Real Food Ingredient Guide by Kelly
- The Everything Beans Book by Katie Kimball
- Just Making Ice Cream my Marilyn Beard
- Grain-free/Gluten-free Baking by Stephanie Brandt Cornais
- Simple Food for Spring by Shannon Stonger
- Simple Food for Winter by Shannon Stonger
- Happy Mom, Healthy Family Meal Planning Workshop and eCookbook by Lisa Byrne
- Healthy Pregnancy Super Foods by Kate Tietje
- UnBound Birth by Jenny Yarbrough
- Breast to Bib by Kate Tietje
- My Buttered Life: Baby Edition by Renee Harris
- Forty Weeks of Pregnancy Development by Angela England
- Embracing Beauty: practical style for every shape and season of motherhood by Trina Holden
There is also bonus material included…
- Six Tips to Enhance Fertility in Women with PCOS by Jess Pedersen CHCC of Be Mama Be Well
- Top Food Myths by Dr. Marlene Merritt of Merritt Wellness
- Break the Sugar Habit ebook by Lisa Byrne of Well Grounded Life
- The introduction to Primal Moms Look Good Naked ebook, audio by Peggy Emch from The Primal Parent
- Secrets of Stress Resilient Moms, teleclass by Lisa Byrne of Well Grounded Life
- Making Super Sperm, audio book by Bridgit Danner of Joyful Mammas
- audio interview with Dr. Erika Seigel of Nature Cures Clinic
- Food for Fertility daily checklist by Donielle Baker of Naturally Knocked Up
- Seven – Week long meal plans will be included as well!
*Note that Natural Fertility Info.com will get commissions if you decide to purchase.