Congratulations! Today is the last day of the Fertility Smoothie Challenge. I thank all of you for participating and giving great feedback. It doesn’t have to end today though. You can continue to eat smoothies on a daily basis for your fertility and health. I am glad you all had such a great time and plan on creating more fertility challenges like these to help you on your path towards motherhood.
The smoothie for today is a staple in our house because my husband loves this smoothie. This one is kind of a grand finale. Make sure you make enough to share 😉 .
Jason’s Favorite Smoothie
1 serving protein powder (whey or hemp)
1/4 Cup Blueberries
1/4 Cup Strawberries
1/4 Cup Mango
1 teaspoon Fertilica Maca powder
2 Tablespoon Hemp Seeds
1 teaspoon Spirulina
-Add ingredients to the blender and add water as needed to create your favorite thickness for your smoothie. Pour and enjoy!
What makes this a “Fertility Smoothie”?
Question of the day: What kind of “Fertility Challenge” should we do in the future? Share your ideas with us below…
- Fertility Herb Guide: Absent Period & Lack Of Menstruation
- Fertility Recipe: Immune Tonic Soup
- Success Story: With Focus on Preconception Health, Kara Conceives Her 8th Child
- Fertility Q&A: Can I use whey protein powder if I have PCOS?
- Success Story: Natural Therapies Help Stephanie Start & Grow Her Family