Six years – that’s how long I’ve been trying to conceive. That’s six years of disappointment, broken dreams, heartbreak, and tears. Six years of doctor visits, procedures, shots, and pills. That’s six years of failed fertility treatments, including three failed IUIs and three failed IVFs. Six years of special diets, natural and holistic approaches, and supplements. I had a hard time accepting my diagnosis of unexplained infertility. I spent countless hours scouring the internet for more information and more research. It utterly consumed me at times.
My persistence paid off, though!
Convinced I had self-diagnosed my problems as immune-related, I stumbled across an article by natural-fertility-info.com regarding Wobenzym N, and it has literally changed my life. After taking these enzymes for a matter of weeks, for the first time in my life, I had a positive pregnancy test! It all seemed so surreal and still does. This journey has literally broken me into pieces pieces. And even though it tore me apart, I am grateful. I am grateful because it has made me a better person, and it will make me an even better mother.
I know it sounds so cliche, but don’t give up! And most importantly, trust yourself!
- Top 5 Fertility Foods For Fall
- Video: One Of The Most Important Things To Eat For Fertility
- Success Story: Milissa Focuses on Natural Ways to Prevent Another Miscarriage & Conceives
- Fertility Health: Clearing Up Confusion About Turmeric As Birth Control
- Video: Fertility Q&A – Low Progesterone, Miscarriage & Egg Health