Kara understands her fertility health is a blessing and the importance of preconception care. Her natural pregnancy preparation leads to conception and she hopes her story will encourage others to take their health into their own hands.
Kara shares, “I would LOVE to be an encouragement to others, but I really have been very blessed in regards to my fertility. Yes, I have put forth a great deal of effort, research and money for supplements. But ultimately, it’s all in God’s hands.”
- Top 5 Fertility Foods For Fall
- Video: One Of The Most Important Things To Eat For Fertility
- Success Story: Milissa Focuses on Natural Ways to Prevent Another Miscarriage & Conceives
- Fertility Health: Clearing Up Confusion About Turmeric As Birth Control
- Video: Fertility Q&A – Low Progesterone, Miscarriage & Egg Health