Excerpt from Rebekah’s Pregnancy After 2 Cycles Using Self Fertility Massage
We started trying to get pregnant in October of 2014. Each month that would go by without getting pregnant, I would get more and more nervous that something was wrong. I talked to my gynecologist 7 months into trying, and he assured me that it sometimes just takes longer. Finally at the 9 month mark, I decided to go see a specialist… they found that one of my tubes was blocked by scar tissue (we have no idea how, I’ve never had an STD, surgery or anything else), and my other tube was blocked by mucus!
…I decided to research blocked tubes on the internet. I also talked to friends who only had one working tube and they told me about fertility massage. They went to a fertility massage specialist several times a week and got pregnant! But I looked into getting fertility massage, and it was just too expensive for us. That’s when I found the NaturalFertilityShop.com…
- Top 5 Fertility Foods For Fall
- Video: One Of The Most Important Things To Eat For Fertility
- Success Story: Milissa Focuses on Natural Ways to Prevent Another Miscarriage & Conceives
- Fertility Health: Clearing Up Confusion About Turmeric As Birth Control
- Video: Fertility Q&A – Low Progesterone, Miscarriage & Egg Health