You, one of our many beloved readers have voted with your clicks, sharing and time spent on our natural fertility informational posts. The numbers are in and they show us what topics were most important to our readers in 2015. We wanted to share the results with you!
Thank you to the over 113,00 subscribers we currently have, we couldn’t do this kind of work without your support! We love working with you all and we hope to continue doing so for many years to come. Keep the hope alive, may this coming year be filled with health, happiness and dreams come true. Drum roll please…
Our Top 10 Articles of 2015
1. Mid-Cycle Spotting – Should You Be Concerned?
Unexpected bleeding is considered mid-cycle spotting, or abnormal uterine bleeding. When experienced outside of your normal period, mid-cycle spotting can be frightening.
2. Thin Lining of the Uterus: Build the Uterine Lining Naturally
Learn the causes of a thin uterine lining and how to build it up naturally with a variety of natural therapies.
3. Natural Progesterone Cream Use: 10 Things You Should Know
The more you know about natural progesterone cream use, the better able you will be to support your progesterone levels correctly.
4. After Miscarriage: 5 Steps To Recovery
Learn 5 easy steps to nourish and recover from miscarriage. This guide includes food, stress management, herbs and other wellness tips.
5. Natural Remedies for Painful Menstruation
Learn about natural remedies to help treat menstrual cramping when it is happening, along with mind/body practices for long-term menstrual cramp relief.
6. Traditional Vagina Steam for Healthy Fertility
Vagina Steam baths bring heat to the womb. Learn how to perform a vaginal steam bath and how the use of specific herbs adds layers of different healing benefits.
7. Natural Alternatives to Clomid
There are natural alternatives to clomid – fertility herbs, natural therapies and diet. Learn to solve the root of the fertility issue and prepare for conception.
8. Increasing Fertility Through the Use of Essential Oils
Using essential oils to boost fertility and increase your chances of conception. From Geranium to Damiana, learn which essential oils are best for your reproductive health.
9. Using Bromelain to Encourage Implantation – One Pineapple Slice at a Time
The bromelain found in pineapple slices can be a great natural enzyme for increasing the chances of implantation.
10. Six Things You Should Be Doing During the Two Week Wait
These 6 practical tips are going to help you make your two week wait the most inviting for baby and more enjoyable for you.