We have been getting a lot of questions about hemp milk on the Natural Fertility Forums so we made this video to show you how easy hemp milk is to make.
Hemp milk is one of the healthiest nut milks which can be used in smoothies, cereal, or to replace milk in recipes. Hemp milk is also a great cow’s milk alternative for women with PCOS as it is high in protein and less congesting than dairy products.
Video: How to Make Hemp Milk
1/2C Hemp Seeds
1 Quart purified water
1-2T Agave nectar
1t vanilla extract
Liquefy in blender for 1 minute. Strain through nut milk bag. Keeps for up to 4 days in fridge.
- Fertility Recipe: Immune Tonic Soup
- Success Story: With Focus on Preconception Health, Kara Conceives Her 8th Child
- Fertility Q&A: Can I use whey protein powder if I have PCOS?
- Video: Fertility Tips – Healthy Digestion for Fertility
- Fertility Q&A: Why Do Women Flock To Chocolate During Their Period?