To have a period stop, especially when unexpected, is one of the most alarming events for a women struggling to conceive. Hormonal imbalance, using certain birth control or stopping birth control use, anovulation, fertility health issues, being underweight, nutrient deficiencies and breastfeeding* are many events that can cause absent periods.
If your period has decided to take a leave of absence, herbs can be helpful. Learn about them here!
*It is very common for women’s periods to be absent while breastfeeding. Many women don’t begin regular menstruation again until they stop breastfeeding. This is perfectly normal and not cause for concern! It is not suggested to use herbs to support the return of menstruation while breastfeeding.
- Top 5 Fertility Foods For Fall
- Video: One Of The Most Important Things To Eat For Fertility
- Success Story: Milissa Focuses on Natural Ways to Prevent Another Miscarriage & Conceives
- Fertility Health: Clearing Up Confusion About Turmeric As Birth Control
- Video: Fertility Q&A – Low Progesterone, Miscarriage & Egg Health