Have you ever wondered what ovulation looks like?
Well I found these pictures of a woman ovulating. This is a rare opportunity.
And on top of that the woman is 45 years old and ovulation took about 15 minutes to happen, very different then the previously thought “ovulation burst”. So if you are feeling achy for 10 -15 minutes around ovulation time… you are probably right.
You can see the pictures here:
- Video: FSH Levels & Fertility – What You Need To Know
- Disrupted Ovulation: Explaining Luteinized Unruptured Follicle Syndrome (LUFS)
- Male Fertility Health: Are Your Prescriptions Affecting Your Fertility?
- Fertility Diet: Important Foods Specifically for Fertility
- Video: Male Fertility 101 – How To Support Male Fertility Naturally