Our readers have shown us what topics were most important to them in 2014. It has been a great year and wouldn’t have been as great without all of your support. Thank you to the over 97,000 subscribers we currently have and here’s to many more!
Knowledge is power… The more you know about how to naturally care for your reproductive health, the more likely you are to take this information and implement it in your daily life. Optimal fertility health is not just important for pregnancy preparation, it is important for YOUR overall health and quality of life. Vibrant health begins with you!
Our Top 10 Articles of 2014
1. More Than a Massage: How Myofascial Release Can Help Your Fertility
Myofascial release massage is the healing touch aimed at system restoration and getting your body functioning optimally once more.
2. 5 Simple Ways to Promote Regular Ovulation
5 Simple ways to promote regular ovulation each menstrual cycle through natural therapies and healthy lifestyle choices.
3. Top 10 Vitamin Rich Foods to Boost Egg Health
Ten vitamin rich foods women should be eating to boost egg health. Healthy eggs are important for conception, pregnancy and a healthy baby.
4. Fertility Tip – 10 Steps to Sustained Weight Loss & Achieving a Healthy Weight
How to achieve sustained weight loss to increase your quality of life, your chances of conception and a healthy pregnancy in 10 steps.
5. The Role of Melatonin and the Circadian Rhythm in Female Reproduction
The role of melatonin and the circadian rhythm in menstrual cycle regulation, egg health and the developing fetus.
6. Every Woman’s Guide to Hypothyroidism and Fertility
Hypothyroidism can have a negative impact on reproductive health. Through medical support and natural options, pregnancy can be realized.
7. 7 Misconceptions About Natural Conception and Pregnancy Over 35
How old is too old to have a baby? Misconceptions on natural conception and pregnancy over the age of 35.
8. The Many Faces of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
Understanding the various presentations of PCOS, and how those variations affect treatment options.
9. Why Iodine is Essential to Preconception and Pregnancy Health
The importance of iodine in preconception and pregnancy health. Dietary sources of iodine help to ensure healthy fertility, conception, pregnancy and beyond.
10. The Natural Guide to Infertility and Depression
Stress and sadness due to Infertility can lead to depression. This guide can help you understand and take the important steps to feel better despite the struggle.
Have a Happy and Healthy 2015!
- Female Fertility Health: Balancing Hormones in Premenopause
- Fertility Herb Guide: Absent Period & Lack Of Menstruation
- PCOS Support: Tools To Help You Stay Positive
- Fertility Tip: How to Enhance Fertility After IUD Removal
- Success Story: Rebekah’s Pregnancy After 2 Cycles Using Self Fertility Massage