What you are eating while you are preparing and trying to conceive can have a big impact on your egg health and fertility. But let’s face it, with today’s lifestyle, getting the nutrients that are necessary can be daunting. One of the most important factors in having healthy fertility is keeping your blood sugar level. The easiest way to do this is to make sure you have some protein in every meal you are eating.
I realized this may be hard for most of you so I have found a great solution, and it’s called FertiliWhey Protein.
FertiliWhey is a high protein supplement powder that helps you to get your daily protein everyday. Also it does not contain the toxic hormones, artificial sweeteners and flavors that many whey protein powders contain.
If you are on the go but want to make sure you are eating optimally make sure to have this healthy option near by.
Breakfast Is The Most Important Fertility Meal Of The Day!
Many health experts agree that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. But many people skip breakfast or sneak an unhealthy pastry and cup of coffee as they head out the door.
Breakfast is the most important fertility meal of the day because it helps to balance your blood sugar levels and gets your metabolism going.
Coffee and processed sugars are two of the anti-fertility foods you should avoid.
As I mentioned before keeping your blood sugar levels balanced is important for hormonal balance, reducing insulin resistance, and maintaining a healthy weight. It is important for you to supply your body with high quality foods to start out your day.
One of the most popular ways to use FertiliWhey is to make a Fertility Smoothie.
- You can make a Fertility Smoothie quickly in the morning and take it with you on the go.
- Ensure that you and your family are not skipping out on the most important fertility meal of the day.
- Tastes great and has no added sweeteners.
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels.
- Contains minerals and digestible proteins.
- Sustains you for hours- unlike carb. based meals.
- Helps you to follow the Fertility Diet easily!
It is so easy to use this protein powder simply in juice, organic milk, or water. Use it as a snack while at work or in between meals.
To make a power Fertility Smoothie add fertility superfoods, maca, spirulina, and royal jelly and know you are getting everything you need to boost egg health*
This smoothie was created to make breakfast easy.
1/4 C. Blueberries
1/4 C. Strawberries
1/4 C. organic Yogurt
1 scoop FertiliWhey protein powder
1.4 C. -3/4 C. water or juice of choice fresh squeezed orange juice goes great!
Blend and enjoy!
Why Whey Protein?
- Whey protein is considered the most biologically active protein and easiest to digest.
- Whey contains essential fatty acids
- Whey contains all the essential amino acids
- In 1987 Immunology journal reported that whey protein supports optimal immune system response*
- Having a healthy immune system response may help an over burdened immune system from rejecting the fetus.
- Whey protein is easier to digest than soy protein and does not mimic estrogen in the body.
- Whey contains glutathione (GSH) an important antioxidant in the body.
- Whey has also been shown to lower cortisol levels (a stress hormone).
100% Clean Protein
I always promote that any of the animal products you are eating in the fertility diet be free of hormones, pesticides, and antibiotics because they can wreak havoc on the hormonal balance and your immune system.
The milk used in FertiliWhey Protein comes only from cows that have not been treated with bovine growth hormones, antibiotics, or chemicals.
Know that you are eating the best Whey when you are eating FertiliWhey.