Clary sage is a powerful essential oil that is essential for every woman to have available to use.
It gives women a sense of empowerment, and clarity. Helps to get rid of the monthly bloating, depression, anxiety, hot flashes, cramps, and is rejuvenating on the endocrine system (the control panel of our hormones). You can use it when you have PMS and feel like you are going crazy.
How to use Clary Sage Essential Oil
Clary Sage is great in a diffuser, or diluted with lotion and put on to your skin. I love to take a hot bath with clary sage, geranium and lavender.
It is best not to use Clary Sage at the same time that you are drinking alcohol or taking your daily iron supplement.
Clear mind, happy heat bath salts
- 1c. sea salt
- 1c. Epsom salt
- 10 drops clary sage
- 10 drops lavender
- 8 drops geranium
Mix together and store in a glass jar. use 1/2c. – 1c. in a hot bath.
- Fertility Herb Guide: Absent Period & Lack Of Menstruation
- Fertility Recipe: Immune Tonic Soup
- Success Story: With Focus on Preconception Health, Kara Conceives Her 8th Child
- Success Story: Natural Therapies Help Stephanie Start & Grow Her Family
- Fertility Tip: How to Enhance Fertility After IUD Removal