Clary sage is a powerful essential oil that is essential for every woman to have available to use.
It gives women a sense of empowerment, and clarity. Helps to get rid of the monthly bloating, depression, anxiety, hot flashes, cramps, and is rejuvenating on the endocrine system (the control panel of our hormones). You can use it when you have PMS and feel like you are going crazy.
How to use Clary Sage Essential Oil
Clary Sage is great in a diffuser, or diluted with lotion and put on to your skin. I love to take a hot bath with clary sage, geranium and lavender.
It is best not to use Clary Sage at the same time that you are drinking alcohol or taking your daily iron supplement.
Clear mind, happy heat bath salts
- 1c. sea salt
- 1c. Epsom salt
- 10 drops clary sage
- 10 drops lavender
- 8 drops geranium
Mix together and store in a glass jar. use 1/2c. – 1c. in a hot bath.
- Top 5 Fertility Foods For Fall
- Success Story: Milissa Focuses on Natural Ways to Prevent Another Miscarriage & Conceives
- Fertility Health: Clearing Up Confusion About Turmeric As Birth Control
- Video: Fertility Q&A – Low Progesterone, Miscarriage & Egg Health
- Success Story: Lindsay Refused to Admit Defeat and Conceived Naturally!