Glad to hear everyone’s feedback about the Fertility Smoothie Challenge. I commend your ability to try new things and embrace health so enthusiastically! Today’s smoothie is a super yummie, decadent and delicious. Sometimes I have this one for dessert if I am craving something nutty and chocolaty.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
1/2 Tablespoon sesame seeds (soaked in water overnight)
1 Tablespoon Almond Butter or peanut butter
1 Tablespoon Cocoa
1 teaspoon Fertilica Maca powder
1 teaspoon Spirulina
– Add all ingredients to blender, start with some water and add as needed to get desired consistency. Almond butter or peanut butter work great in this smoothie.
What makes this a “Fertility Smoothie”?
The Maca and Spirulina are fertility superfoods helping to nourish the endocrine system and provide important minerals to the diet easily. Both are best taken daily for best results.
Question of the day: What fruit would you like to see in tomorrows smoothie?
- Fertility Herb Guide: Absent Period & Lack Of Menstruation
- Fertility Recipe: Immune Tonic Soup
- Success Story: With Focus on Preconception Health, Kara Conceives Her 8th Child
- Fertility Q&A: Can I use whey protein powder if I have PCOS?
- Success Story: Natural Therapies Help Stephanie Start & Grow Her Family