Endometriosis is estrogen-sensitive, meaning that it grows in response to circulating estrogen within the body. Excess endogenous estrogen in one of the main culprits in causing not only its growth, but also hormonal imbalance.
Endometriosis can grow outside of the uterus and is commonly associated with inflammation (causing pain) and stress to the immune system. Herbs can be useful for each of these causes of endometriosis and its effects. We share more about these supportive herbs below.
Endometriosis Infertility Resources:
The Best Natural Alternative Therapies for Endometriosis
5 Steps to Reversing Endometriosis Infertility
Understanding the Different Stages of Endometriosis
- Video: FSH Levels & Fertility – What You Need To Know
- What Does It Mean For Fertility Health To Have A Thick Uterine Lining?
- Disrupted Ovulation: Explaining Luteinized Unruptured Follicle Syndrome (LUFS)
- Joanna Conceives Naturally After IVF
- Viktoriya Achieves Her Dream After Drastic Lifestyle Changes With PCOS