When it comes to boosting fertility and making the lifestyle changes that make a BIG difference – it is the steps you take on a daily basis, every day, that make the biggest impact. This is how everyday decisions can add up to something amazing.
One of the most impact-full steps you can take on your fertility path is to eat a healthy fertility diet. So to make this fun and help you reach your amazing goal of a healthy pregnancy and parenthood we have created the 21 Day Fertility Diet Challenge. This is how it is going to work…
The challenge is for 21 days. We have 5 important things you should add to your current diet EVERY SINGLE DAY. We call these the Important 5.
The Important 5
1. Drink 1 quart of water first thing in the morning. You can add squeezed lemon to this if you would like.
2. Drink 1 fertility smoothie every day. The fertility smoothie should contain at least one fertility superfood (maca, spirulina, FertiliGreens, royal jelly, etc.)
3. Eat one big green salad per day.
4. Eat one dark leafy vegetable every day. Swiss chard, kale, spinach, etc.
5. Drink one green juice every day. (If you are not able to get a juicer you can replace this step with one serving of FertiliGreens or another organic greens supplement everyday.)
The 21 Day Fertility Diet Challenge eBook: Support to Get Started!
The 21 Day Fertility Diet Challenge eBook was created to help you during your 21 Day FDC by providing…
- Step-by-step guide to completing the 21 Day Fertility Diet Challenge
- Recipes for every day of your challenge
- How-to guides for making smoothies, juices, great tasting salads and dark leafy greens
- Simplifies the process of eating healthier for fertility
- Recipes for fertility boosting smoothies, salad dressings, juices and much more…
This 125 page eBook is perfect for those of you whom healthy eating is new and overwhelming; but is also helpful for those of you who may need some new ideas and recipes for your fertility diet. I created this eBook in a way to help you every single day during your diet challenge; to know what to eat, how to prepare these foods, and offers enough variety that every pallet will be satisfied during the 21 Day Fertility Diet Challenge.
This eBook includes 21 smoothie recipes, 21 juice recipes, 21 salad recipes (including fertility friendly salad dressings) and 21 dark leafy green recipes. It also includes a break down of the Important 5, tips on how to make menus and plan out your meals, how to make a great smoothie, how to make salad prep easy and much more.