Types Of Massage For Fertility
Fertility Massage helps support reproductive health, the menstrual cycle and your fertility. This is a very effective and low cost way to boost your fertility naturally and help reduce the effects of fertility issues on your body.
This video was shared live on periscope. Download the Periscope App to get notifications of my live broadcasts!
Fertility Massage Benefits
Fertility Massage is great for uterine health and fertility for every single woman who is preparing for conception or not. It is wonderful for female fertility self-care. Fertility Massage helps to increase circulation and the benefits of increased circulation are as follows:
- hormonal balance
- helping to break up scar tissue
- helping to reposition the uterus if you have a tilted/tipped uterus
- increase circulation to the cervix
- help encourage the liver detoxify properly
- helps the uterus properly shed old and stagnant blood and/or tissues
Fertility Massage is great for those with:
blocked fallopian tubes
high FSH levels
lack of menstruation
Gas (constipation as well)
blood clots during menstruation
poor egg health
stress from infertility
pain during ovulation
excessive menstruation (too heavy flow)
Fertility massage offers specific support:
- Blocked fallopian tubes
- Unexplained infertility
- Ovarian cysts
Types of fertility massage:
1. Mayan Abdominal Massage – Mayan Abdominal Massage Practitioner which are all over the country (a search online can lead you to one).
2. Fertility Massage Therapists – They are very rare, but they can do abdominal and uterine massage.
3. Mercier Therapy – Mercier therapists are specifically trained for fertility massage
4. Clear Passages – Clear Passages physical therapists will be doing manipulation techniques internally. This physical therapy is done in a clinic. It is expensive, but very effective.
5. Self Fertility MassageTM – Created by myself, Hethir Rodriguez, after being a massage therapist for 10 years and witnessing the benefits of organ massage for clients. Organ massage proved to be the most effective for many clients. I found other massage options for fertility to be expensive, since massage needs to be done frequently at least three times a week. Self Fertility MassageTM was created as: something you can do for yourself in your own home and a way to take your health into your own hands! Self Fertility MassageTM is all external and done on your liver, lower abdomen (reproductive organs) and stomach.
Self Fertility MassageTM suggested use:
It is used a minimum of three times per week, 4-6 times a week is fine, for 4-6 weeks for optimal results. It is best used after a Castor Oil Pack. Radiant Womb Massage Oil also compliments it really well. Evenings are great for massage!
– If not trying to conceive, it can be used all month long except during menstruation.
– If trying to conceive, it is used directly after menstruation ends and is stopped at ovulation.
What to expect when starting Self Fertility MassageTM:
You may be a little sore in the beginning from massaging your abdomen and ligaments. Most people find it very relaxing. Castor Oil Packs would be used about thirty minutes before the massage starts. After that, Radiant Womb can be used along with the massage techniques. Evenings are great for massage.