Here is a quick recipe for an aromatherapy bath to help support hormone balance. To learn more about using essential oils for fertility check out our guide by clicking on the link.
Hormone Balancing Blend
8 drops Geranium
5 drops Lavender
2 drops Ylang ylang
3 drops Patchouli
Mix with 1/2 Cup of sea salt or Epsom salt and add to a hot bath. Enjoy!
This is a great bath salt blend that helps to balance hormones and melt stress away when done regularly to improve your overall fertility and help you get pregnant.
- Geranium essential oil is known for its ability to help one release emotions, and influence fluctuations in hormone levels as a tonic to the endocrine glands, glands that regulate the secretion of various hormones, etc.
- In a 2018 in vivo, randomized single-blind controlled trial published in the International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, researchers concluded that, “EO [Lavendar and Ylang Ylang] inhalation is effective in reducing the stress index, and that it effectively regulates the the hypothalamus to provide stable and relaxing conditions by creating balance in the sympathetic nervous system”.
- Snyder, M. (July 27, 2017). Top 5 Essential Oils For Hormonal Balance. Retrieved from https://www.drmariza.com/top-5-essential-oils-for-hormonal-balance/
- Patil, K. (March 06, 2019). 13 Incredible Benefits of Geranium Essential Oil. Retrieved from https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/essential-oils/
- Bae, I. et al (2018) Effects of aromatherapy essential oil inhalation on the stress response after exposure to noise and arithmetic subtraction stressor: randomized controlled trial. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medicine. 11(1):275-284. Retrieved from http://www.ijcem.com/files/ijcem0051785.pdfhealth-benefits-of-geranium-essential-oil.html