When it comes to boosting fertility and making the lifestyle changes that make a BIG difference – it is the steps you take on a daily basis, every day, that make the biggest impact. This is how everyday decisions can add up to something amazing.
One of the most impactful steps you can take on your fertility path is to eat a healthy fertility diet. So, to make this fun and help you reach your amazing goal of a healthy pregnancy and parenthood, we have created the 21 Day Fertility Diet Challenge. This is how it is going to work…
The challenge is for 21 days. We have 5 important things you should add to your current diet EVERY SINGLE DAY. We call these the Important 5.
The Important 5
1. Drink 1 quart of water first thing in the morning. You can add squeezed lemon to this if you would like.
2. Drink 1 fertility smoothie every day. The fertility smoothie should contain at least one fertility superfood (maca, spirulina, FertiliGreens, royal jelly, etc.)
3. Eat one big green salad per day.
4. Eat one dark leafy vegetable every day. Swiss chard, kale, spinach, etc.
5. Drink one green juice every day. (If you are not able to get a juicer you can replace this step with one serving of FertiliGreens or another organic greens supplement every day.)
Watch The Introduction to the 21 Day Fertility Diet Challenge
- Learn how to transition to a natural fertility diet by focusing on the important 5
- Get all the details on how to use nutrition as a tool for hormonal health, cell protection and fertility wellness
- An effective tool to help your tastebuds transition towards healthier foods
- Learn which foods are most important for fertility and how to regularly eat them