Natural Fertility Specialist and Massage Therapist Hethir Rodriguez explains the #1 body therapy for fertility; massage. She’s seen such amazing benefits from massage. This video was shared live! Download the Instagram App to watch our live broadcasts!
Massage can benefit every single person who is preparing for conception! ~Hethir Rodriquez, Certified Herbalist, Nutritionist, Birth Doula
Massage “awakens” the uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries. It can benefit men as well! This awakening invites in healthy fresh oxygenated blood, gently moves toxins out and strengthens the organs of the entire pelvic bowl.
Massage is one of the main mind-body therapies we work with because it:
- increases circulation to the reproductive system
- is an external therapy that connects you one on one with your fertility
- benefits uterine position and health
- supports hormonal balance and many organs of the endocrine system
- supports the liver in healthy detoxification.
- helps the body expel old stagnant blood
- reduces stress
… and so much more!
Types of massage to look for:
- A specialist trained in Fertility Massage that knows massage techniques used to help support reproductive health and the menstrual cycle.
- Mayan Abdominal Massage supports healthy blood and lymph flow throughout the abdomen and reproductive organs, which can help relieve congestion.
- Self Fertility MassageTM is a series of massage techniques to help the body to become balanced, have healthy circulation, increase immune system health, decrease stress, and much much more.
It’s a bonus if the massage includes Reflexology. Reflexology is another body therapy, a massage technique, that is applied by a reflexologist to specific acupressure points on the feet. The points on the feet correspond to a specific organ of the body to stimulate movement of energy/prana/chi to the corresponding organ.
Choose a massage that focuses on the:
- reproductive organs
For more information, here are several videos and guides:
How to Use Self Fertility Massage to Boost Your Chances of Conception
Men, Increase Your Chances of Conception with Massage!
Self Fertility Massage Q&A
Video: Types Of Massage For Fertility
Video: Aromatherapy for Fertility
Mercier Therapy for a Conscious Conception
Self Fertility Massage DVD