Are you still struggling to get pregnant? Have you had your sperm count checked? Low sperm count is one of the leading causes of fertility struggles for couples today. There is a 40-50% chance that the male partner may have a fertility issue causing or contributing to a couple’s struggle to get pregnant. SpermCheck Fertility is an easy at-home test to determine if your sperm count is more than 20 million per milliliter per semen. Doctors have found that 20 million sperm per mL plus is a healthy sperm count. The SpermCheck Fertility at-home test is private, convenient and easy to use. Never has there been an easier way to find out if your sperm count is adequate for conception. This test can help you to determine if your count is low, which will help you to confirm if you need to see a doctor or not. It will also help you to determine if you may need supportive natural remedies.
Why Should I Test My Sperm Count?
A woman is usually always the first partner to get tested for fertility problems. It is often assumed that if pregnancy is not happening, something must be wrong with the woman, but it is just as likely to be an issue with the male partner. For couples who have been trying for a year or more, with no idea why they are not getting pregnant, the chances are pretty great that low sperm count may be a contributing factor. Low sperm count equals a decreased chance for successful conception. Less sperm means less of a chance that a sperm will fertilize the egg. Low sperm count may also signal that sperm health is declining.
Testing Your Sperm Count is Beneficial for Male Fertility
- Identifying low sperm count helps you to know if this fertility issue is a possible barrier for conception.
- Identifying fertility issues is extremely helpful in guiding you to the best natural remedies for boosting fertility overall, or healing a fertility issue, including low sperm count. We provide many natural solutions for increasing sperm count.
- Will help you to determine if you need to see a doctor or not for further testing.
- Supportive choice for your female partner.
- Great way to determine if your sperm count has increased to the normal range after implementing a natural fertility healing plan for increasing sperm count and health.
Why Should I Use SpermCheck Male Fertility Test?
Have you been putting off going to the doctor to get your sperm count checked? Curious to know what your sperm count is? Do you want to support your partner in determining the cause of your fertility struggles? These tips will convince you that SpermCheck Fertility is a healthy choice for male fertility!
Key Benefits of Performing the SpermCheck Male Fertility Test
- Convenient, easy to use.
- Privacy– This test is performed at home. You perform the test and interpret the results on your own. No doctor’s office visit means no anxiety or inconvenience.
- Quick– Results in less than 30 minutes!
- Complete detailed instructions provided, including a comprehensive question and answer section.
- Over 97% accurate in confirming normal sperm count level (20 million per milliliter).
- Results of the test are easy to interpret; you either get a positive result or a negative result.
How To Use SpermCheck Fertility Test
Complete detailed instructions are packed with each test kit. Please be sure that you read the full test instructions provided in the test insert before conducting the test. I have never seen such detailed and comprehensive instructions for an at-home test until I read the instructions for this kit. Step-by-step instructions that includes how-to photographs, plus a detailed Q&A section.
A positive result means that your sperm count is above 20 million sperm per milliliter of semen. A negative result signifies that the count is under the 20 million sperm per milliliter threshold, and more testing by your physician may be needed.
What if My Test Results are Negative?
If you have determined that your test results show your sperm count to be less than 20 million, you may need to book an appointment with your physician. Sometimes low sperm count may also mean poor sperm quality. A complete semen analysis will help to determine this.
There are many natural options for increasing sperm count naturally. We have many supportive guides to help you increase sperm count and support overall male fertility. Below are helpful resources…
–The Male Fertility Diet
–Male Fertility Cleanse
–Increasing Low Sperm Count and Improving Male Fertility…
–The Men’s Guide to Preparing for IVF
–The Male Factor Formula Kit: Increase Sperm Health and Male Fertility Naturally