Eating fertility superfoods does not have to be only about health, it can be fun too! One of the tastiest ways to enjoy our favorite fertility superfood Maca, is to make ice cream with it. Our Fertilica Maca powder has a malty flavor to it, which compliments this vegan ice cream recipe nicely. You don’t have to have an ice cream maker for this one, so anyone can enjoy a serving of Mighty Maca Ice Cream.
1C Coconut milk or Cashew Milk (1C cashews and 1C water blended)
6 dates, pitted
2T gelatinized maca powder
Pinch sea salt
1t vanilla extract
1/3C chopped dark chocolate (optional)
Blend all ingredients, excluding chocolate, in a blender until smooth. Transfer to a freezer safe bowl and freeze for 30 min. or add to your ice cream maker if you have one. Mix the chocolate chunks into the cold ice cream and freeze through. Let it sit on the counter for 5 min. before serving to help soften it up. Enjoy!
- Fertility Herb Guide: Absent Period & Lack Of Menstruation
- Fertility Recipe: Immune Tonic Soup
- Success Story: With Focus on Preconception Health, Kara Conceives Her 8th Child
- Fertility Q&A: Can I use whey protein powder if I have PCOS?
- Success Story: Natural Therapies Help Stephanie Start & Grow Her Family