Learn tips for balancing estrogen for fertility. In this two part video, Herbalist Dalene Barton will help you to learn about the role of your own naturally produced endogenous estrogen, what xenoestrogens are, and the role phytoestrogens play for the health of our fertility. You will also learn why cleansing is extremely important for balanced estrogen levels in the body. Learn how to avoid exposure to xenohormones and the importance of consuming phytoestrogens to protect our bodies from xenoestrogens, and to promote healthy estrogen metabolism. She will also share information on Fertility Super Foods to aid in estrogen balance. Dalene will also address popular questions and information on why soy products may contribute to estrogen dominance.
Video: Tips for Balanced Estrogen Part 1
Video: Tips for Balanced Estrogen Part 2
Here are some articles to help you learn more…
Estrogen Fertility Guide: http://natural-fertility-info.com/estrogen-fertility-guide.html
Herbs and Supplements with Estrogen Action Q&A: http://natural-fertility-info.com/herbs-and-supplements-with-estrogen-action-…
If you have questions or comments please let us know!
- Fertility Herb Guide: Absent Period & Lack Of Menstruation
- Fertility Recipe: Immune Tonic Soup
- Success Story: With Focus on Preconception Health, Kara Conceives Her 8th Child
- Fertility Q&A: Can I use whey protein powder if I have PCOS?
- Success Story: Natural Therapies Help Stephanie Start & Grow Her Family