Herbs have the amazing ability to support overall health and help the body heal! Fertility herbs are used to nourish the endocrine system and support its function, protect the body from the damaging effects of free radicals and stress, boost immunity, and much more.
Female fertility herbs promote a regular monthly menstrual cycle, support hormonal balance, ovulation, egg and uterine health, and libido. They are important allies for women trying to support their fertility naturally and prepare for conception. Taking specific herbs during the follicular phase and a slightly different blend during the luteal phase has the potential to gently guide and remind the body of the natural fluctuations of hormones throughout the monthly fertility cycle.
Key Herbs in FertilicaTMFertiliCare Phase 1 & 2 Monthly Program
- Vitex (Vitex agnus-castus) is known to support the body’s ability to maintain hormonal balance, normal ovulation, and balanced progesterone levels.
- Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) is traditionally used to protect liver health, help support normal ovulation, increase sex hormone production, and support healthy FSH and estradiol levels in women.
- Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) supports reproductive tone, which encourages circulation to the uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes.
- Rehmannia (Rehmannia glutinosa) supports fertility longevity by helping the body regulate the menstrual cycle, keep the uterus calm and relaxed, and achieve hormonal balance by supporting liver health.*
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) is a nutrient-rich fertility superfood foundational for egg health, energy, libido and healthy stress management.
- Damiana (Turnera diffusa) works as an effective herbal aphrodisiac, meaning it is known to encourage circulation and blood supply to the uterus and vagina in order to oxygenate cells in the region to promote libido and increase sexual pleasure.
- Crampbark (Viburnum opulus) is known for its ability to promote calm, relaxed and healthy reproductive organs, and to help reduce nervous tension.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) supports healthy liver and digestive function – important for improving hormonal balance.
FertilicaTM FertiliCare Phase 1 & 2 Monthly Program combines the herbs above as a liquid herbal program (click that link to see the products and learn more), utilizing two herbal blends, one for the first half of the cycle and another for the second half. By using FertiliCare Phase 1 & 2, you can help the body regulate hormonal communication and promote a healthy, regular menstrual cycle. FertiliCare Phase 1 & 2 are also an important part of the FertilicaTM Fertility Preparation kit, which is a great starter kit for women who are planning on trying to conceive and want to prepare their bodies for conception.
General Suggested Use:
- FertiliCare Phase 1: Take 30 – 60 drops 3 times per day in a small amount of water from day 4 – 14 of your monthly menstrual cycle. Day one is the first day of your period.
- FertiliCare Phase 2: Take 30 – 60 drops 3 times per day in a small amount of water from day 15 – 1 of your monthly menstrual cycle. Day one is the first day of your period.
Discontinue FertiliCare Phase 1 & 2 at first determination of pregnancy or with the support of your herbalist or midwife. FertiliCare is not intended for use while breastfeeding.
*Caution: For those with autoimmune dysfunction, autoimmune disorders and those taking immunosuppressive medications, it would be best to consult your herbalist or natural healthcare provider about the use of Rehmannia root.
FertiliCare is for any woman whether she has no obvious fertility health issues or has random irregular menstrual cycles perhaps due to stress, travel, nutrient deficiencies, has begun losing or gaining weight, or who has slight hormonal imbalance maybe with no other reproductive health issues present. It is one instrumental part of a holistic natural fertility program to achieve optimal fertility.
- Barton-Schuster, D. (n.d.). How to Use Fertility Herbs To Enhance Your Fertility Naturally. Retrieved from: http://natural-fertility-info.com/fertility-herbs