About Elizabeth Willett – M.A., Certified Herbalist
Elizabeth Willett – Senior Herbalist
My name is Elizabeth Willett and I am Senior Herbalist with the Natural Fertility Company. I received my Bachelor of Science in Mass Communications [News/Editorial] in 2000 from Minnesota State University, and received my Master of Arts degree (MA) in Holistic Health Studies with a specialization is herbalism from St. Catherine University in St. Paul, MN in 2010. I currently have 10+ years of study in Eclectic herbalism, years of self-taught wellness knowledge and over 14 years of customer service experience, in addition to a love of nutrition, gardening, foraging and wild harvesting plants, my two sons and husband, and my three dogs (two Beagles and a Beagle/Border Collie mix who looks just like a Beagle).
I believe in order to be well and heal we need to look at our health from a holistic perspective – with the belief that our health is influenced by the interconnection of our physical body (including our emotions and thoughts), our spiritual beliefs and rituals, cultural identity and practices, the community of which we are a part, and our environment; all of these things working together to lead us to overall health and well-being. I am honored to a part of this team of passionate individuals and it is my commitment to be available to share with you what I know, to answer any questions that I can and to simply be here to listen.
Articles by Elizabeth Willett – M.A., Certified Herbalist
- CBD; Can it Promote Fertility Naturally?
- Fertility Q&A: Three Common Essential Oil Myths
- Fertility Diet Q&A – Bananas, Raw Milk, Royal Jelly and Soy
- Wholesome Fertility Podcast with Michelle Oravitz & Elizabeth Willett
- Success Story: Camille Conceives Naturally and Doesn’t Finish IVF
- Video: Immune Health – Natural Therapies For When You’re Sick
- The Benefits of Bone Broth as Part of a Fertility Diet
- A Heart at Peace – DIY Herbal Tea
- Research Shows Berberine Benefits PCOS
- The Connection Between PCOS and Insulin Resistance
- Video: Fertility Health & Struggling to Conceive – When to See A Doctor
- Fertility Diet: The Fertile Dozen
- The Importance of Reducing Estrogen with Ovarian Cysts
- 10 Fun Facts You Didn’t Know About Ovaries
- Tonic Herbs Known to Support Ovarian Health
- Fertility Q&A: The Proper Use and Application of Progesterone Cream
- Endometriosis and Its Link to The Microbiome
- Video: Herbs & Supplements To Learn if You Have Endometriosis
- Foods To Help You Fight Endometriosis
- 3 Things Women With Endometriosis Should Be Doing Daily
- Endometriosis: Increase Circulation to Your Uterus
- Success Story: Angela’s IVF Pregnancy Success Story
- Success Story: Heather Makes Changes After Several Failed IUIs and Conceives!
- Success Story: Natalie & Michael Find Success After 5 Years and Miscarriage
- Learn the Aviva Method To Exercise More & Balance Your Hormones