Do you know the #1 forgotten fertility tip for men and women? Take a guess before reading on…
The answer is: to increase circulation!
Healthy circulation is incredibly important for reproductive system and fertility health and wellness. In this video, I want to help you learn about circulation, the fertility benefits of healthy circulation and how to increase circulation to the reproductive system. Then, consider joining me for FREE classes weekly on Instagram. Download the Instagram App to watch our live broadcasts!
Healthy circulation primarily involves the blood. Blood is what transports fertility-boosting nutrients throughout the body. While you may still benefit from taking supplements like CoQ10, L-Arginine, Maca, Royal Jelly, and antioxidants, etc., without proper circulation, these nutrients may have a hard time getting to where they need to go and benefiting the body to the best of their ability.
The two main reasons why healthy circulation is important:
1. Our lifestyles impair circulation; many Americans in particular are admittedly sedentary. Sedentary lifestyles – either sitting at work, riding in cars for extended periods of time, wearing skinny jeans, not exercising regularly – do not benefit healthy circulation.
2. Many of us live in a chronic state of stress (being constantly in a state of flight or fight), or are battling illness or a health issue, which all require the body to focus its energy on keeping our vital organs functioning first (to keep us alive).
The benefits of focusing on circulation for men (sperm) and women (eggs) are to:
- improve nutrient delivery within the body
- boost levels of fresh, oxygenated blood within the body
- support the body in proper detoxification
- increase the body’s Chi (vital energy or life force) and decrease stagnation (many fertility health issues are caused by or lead to stagnation).
So, how can you work daily to increase circulation?
Here are several easy, even free, tips you can begin using to support the body today…
- Get up and move every 90 minutes. Stand up and move – stretch, take a quick walk, hike up and down some steps, etc. Try to break up your day and not to sit too long.
- Utilize massage therapy. Either try to see a massage therapist, such as one who practices Mercier Therapy or visit a Clear Passages clinic.
- Use Self Fertility Massage.
- Exercise or workout. Find an activity you enjoy like walking, swimming, leisurely bike riding, Fertility Yoga
- Try Rebounding. Rebounding involves jumping on a personal trampoline. It’s fun and low impact.
- Consider regular Acupuncture sessions.
- Drink water. This is easy! Try to drink as much fresh, clean water as you can daily. Work up to a goal of drinking at least eight, 8-ounce glasses a day
- Use heat. Heat directly stimulates circulation. Two easy ways to use heat are to take a hot bath and try Castor Oil Therapy (this is great before Self Fertility Massage).
So, to recap this FertilityScope, along with all the other ways you are actively supporting the body naturally, remember your circulation. Get moving, exercise regularly, and utilize one or any of the natural therapies known to promote healthy circulation shared above.
We are thankful for the opportunity to get to work with you. I hope to see you again at a live class!