[green_box title=”Natural Therapies to Boost Fertility While Cleansing” ][/green_box]
Often when we talk with customers and clients about allowing one cycle to Fertility Cleanse there is hesitation and concern. Concern that taking a cycle off from trying to conceive equates to “missing a chance” to get pregnant. We feel that that allowing yourself this one month’s or one cycle’s time is important to consider if you are:
- interested in or wondering how a fertility cleanse may benefit you
- wanting a healthy reproductive environment prior to conception
- concerned about your exposure to hormone disrupting toxins from your diet, lifestyle habits, body care or household cleansing products, work environment, etc.
- battling a fertility health issue regardless of age or how long you’ve been trying to conceive
This video was shared live! Download the Instagram App to watch our live broadcasts! My hope is to help you understand the empowering ways to transform the worry of taking a month off from trying to conceive into a trust that you are being proactive in supporting fertility health in many other ways. These ways are easy, inexpensive Fertility Cleanse Boosters… and they are:
Self Fertility Massage with Radiant Womb Massage Oil
Self Fertility Massage is a very effective and low cost way to boost your fertility naturally and help reduce the effects of fertility issues on the body. It is known to promote healthy circulation to the reproductive organs, soften tissues, support uterine tone and aid in reducing stress.
Radiant Womb is a beautiful massage oil blend used during SFM. It combines herb infused oil and essential oils traditionally used to support hormonal balance, soften tissues, support uterine tone and healthy circulation to the reproductive system.
Castor Oil Therapy
Castor Oil packs are an age-old natural therapy. Castor Oil packs have been traditionally applied to the lower abdomen to support the health of the organs under which the pack is placed, promote circulation, assist with occasional discomfort and support the body’s own detoxification abilities.
Castor Oil packs are great used prior to SFM… a very relaxing, yet highly effective way of supporting fertility health!
One easy way to get in a wide variety of fresh veggies in a Fertility Diet is to make fresh juices. Did you know that the building blocks for the cells the body creates come from the foods we eat? The reproductive system – uterus, blood, fallopian tubes, eggs, ovaries, liver, thyroid, adrenal glands – are all made of cells. This is why you hear “You Are What You Eat”! If you are eating fresh, whole foods and lots of them, then your body is going to have the building blocks it needs to produce healthy, vibrant cells… Liquid Nutrition!!!
We love Fertility Smoothies so much! Let me share reasons why you should be on the smoothie train! Fertility smoothies are:
- rich in antioxidants that protect and boost cell health
- packed with vitamins and minerals necessary for hormonal balance, healthy energy levels and libido, and for nourishing eggs and sperm
- high in fiber that naturally slows digestion to reduce the post-meal insulin spike, supports healthy elimination (helps keep the colon clean) and perhaps most important, supports the body’s natural ability to metabolize and eliminate excess estrogen and xenohormones. (this is why they differ from juices… when blending a whole food you consume all the food’s fiber).
- an easy way to add fertility superfoods to your Fertility Diet: Maca (Lepidium meyenii), Royal Jelly and greens powders, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), etc.
Consider joining The 10 Day Fertility Smoothie Challenge!
Daily Exercise and Self Care
Take a brisk walk, learn about Fertility Yoga, take baths and exfoliate or dry brush before a bath/shower, work daily at stress reduction and relaxation!
Taking a month off from ttc when fertility cleansing can greatly benefit your fertility. For all of the benefits of doing a Fertility Cleanse, I guide you here:
Prepare for Conception with a Fertility Cleanse…
Men, Should You Also Prepare for Conception?…Fertility Cleansing for Men
The fertility cleansing is completely worth taking the time to complete and most certainly worth it if you use all of these Fertility Cleanse boosters while cleansing and after, as you continue your natural fertility program.