Fertility Smoothies are one fertility food you aren’t likely to get sick of. Forewarning: you may actually end up craving them! Smoothies are an easy way to begin transitioning your diet to The Fertility Diet. They’re a great way to naturally slow digestion (they’re filled with fiber), boost nutrition and energy levels, hide foods you may not otherwise care to eat, and are perfect for sharing with your partner! Fertility Smoothies are one of the #1 ways to offer the body fertility-friendly nutrients each day.
While we share many ways to make Fertility Smoothies on our websites (because we truly value their nutritional value for fertility health), you can and should try making your own. It just takes a bit of planning to choose foods you like. Try making your own Fertility Smoothies!
How to Make Your Own Smoothie Recipes…
You can make your own recipes by following this basic recipe:
- 1 cup fruit or vegetable
- 1 handful (about 1 cup) of any leafy green or serving of greens powder (or both)
- 1/2-1 cup liquid
- 1-2 Fertility Superfoods
- Include a protein food (see below)
Here are just a few ideas:
sweet potato (steamed)
- Sources of protein can include: Kefir, yogurt, Spirulina, FertiliWhey Protein Powder or Fertilica Plant Protein Powder, nut/seed butter
- If you like your smoothies cold, make sure one or more fruits or veggies are frozen or add ice in place of some of the liquid.
- Click here to see a The Fertility Smoothie Kit. We’ve combined Fertilica Maca, Royal Jelly, FertiliGreens and a FertiliWhey Protein Powder or Fertilica Plant Protein Powder for you to make it easy to transform any smoothie into a Fertility Smoothie.
Try this basic Smoothie I created!
½ cup frozen mango
½ cup fresh organic strawberries
½-1 cup coconut water
1 serving FertiliGreens
1 serving Fertilica Maca powder
1 serving Active Bee Power (Royal Jelly)
– Blend together!
– Pulse in at the end one serving of FertiliWhey or Fertilica Plant Protein Powder
– You could add a handful of spinach leaves. That’d taste yummy!
Be creative! You really can’t mess up!
Keep smoothies simple and choose foods you love! I promise how surprised you’ll be when you blend fresh spinach into a fruity smoothie. I bet you won’t taste it! And for those of you who aren’t yet sure you can jump in and create your own Fertility smoothies, we have other resources to get you started:
- Join The 10 Day Fertility Smoothie Challenge
- Fertility Smoothies – Elixirs For Optimal Fertility eBook
If you create your own Fertility Smoothies, feel free to share in detail your recipe in the comments section below!