About Sarah Abernathy – Certified Herbalist
I’m so very excited to become part of the Natural Fertility team! I’ve worked in the field of natural foods and herbalism for over 20 years. I’m a published author (millions of copies sold), certified herbalist, and health and wellness consultant. I received my Bachelor’s Degree in English from St Mary’s College in 1993, and graduated from Professional Herbal Studies at the East West School of Herbology in 2005. Working with women on their journey to wellness is my passion! I love to share what I’ve been blessed to learn from naturopaths and other herbalists over the years.
We all need to take a measure of responsibility for our own health. I feel our healing tools are all around us. Further, your body is intelligent and knows what it needs to thrive. Are you listening to what your body is telling you? Your body needs a good lifestyle with quality whole foods, pure water, exercise, and plenty of rest. Herbs, in particular, are healing essences that the body can use to support its natural functions and balance itself. In addition, I never take for granted the mind-body connection, our spiritual well-being and the role of stress in health. Taking care of your mind and body is easier said than done in today’s world.
My own research into natural fertility started nearly ten years ago. Working with many women and experts in the field, I found many fertility problems are improved through lifestyle changes, use of supportive herbs and supplements, and increased education about you and your partner’s fertility status. I’m thrilled to be able to share what I’ve learned and to learn from your stories, too. I am here to support and guide you wherever you may be on your journey.
Articles by Sarah Abernathy – Certified Herbalist
- High Sugar Foods, Inflammation and Your Fertility
- 6 Fertility Diet Tips No Matter Where You Live
- Your Fertility Cleanse Questions Answered
- Fertility-Friendly Holiday Desserts
- The Role of Acupuncture Treatment For Women With PCOS
- Fertility Q & A: PCOS Fertility Diet and Combining Supplements with Metformin
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, A Growing Problem for Women in India
- Natural Alternatives to Metformin
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: Study Shows Power of Diet, Lifestyle & Herbs
- Natural Fertility Tip: Easy Ways To Clean up Your Diet and Lifestyle
- 6 Things Every Man Can Do For His Fertility
- Foundational Vitamins and Minerals For Your Fertility
- Histamine Intolerance and The Link To Symptoms of Sickness After Ovulation
- Surgical Approaches for Ovarian Cysts: Steps to Prepare and Recover
- Fertility Health: Reasons Why You May Not Be Ovulating
- Detecting Ovulation: How to Get Accurate Results
- Essential Oils and Aromatherapy for Endometriosis
- Natural Pain Relief Options for Endometriosis
- Natural Alternatives to Birth Control for Endometriosis
- Why Endometriosis Diagnosis & Treatment Must Change
- Symptoms to Share With Your Doctor If You Suspect Endometriosis
- Brown Spotting in a Menstrual Cycle – Should You be Worried?
- Menstrual Health: 10 Self-Care Practices To Ease PMS
- Premenstrual Syndrome vs. PMDD: Where Do Your Symptoms Fall?
- The Impact of Hypothyroidism on the Menstrual Cycle