While some of you have been following Natural Fertility Info.com since its early days (since 2007), many of you are also new readers.
To help you begin to navigate through the natural fertility information within this site, I have created a beginner’s guide. Think of it as a Fertility Quick Start Guide.
You do not need to try to read through all of this material at once. There are hundreds of pages of content available (almost 1,000 actually). Read what you see as most relevant to you and your situation.
Where do you start when there is so much information to read through? You start with the most popular. Here you go:
Most Popular Posts
- 1. Prepare for Conception with a Fertility Cleanse
2. How to Get Your Period Back
3. Increase Your Egg Health in 90 Days
4. The Fertility Diet
5. Royal Jelly, Fertility Super Food
6. How to Use Self Fertility Massage to Boost Your Chances of Conception
7. How to Increase Low Sperm Count and Improve Male Fertility
8. 5 Steps to Preventing Another Miscarriage
9. FSH Levels and Your Fertility
10. Increase IVF Success Rate Naturally
Browse the Archives
Another way to find the information you are looking for is to take a look through the over 500 Fertility Articles we share for free.
Next you’ll want to look into some of your favorite topics:
- How to Prepare for Conception with a Fertility Cleanse
- Interview with Hethir Rodriguez: Preparing For Conception With Fertility Cleansing And Self Fertility Massage
- Men, Should You Also Prepare for Conception?…Fertility Cleansing for Men
- Natural Fertility Cleanse Resources
- Natural Fertility Cleanse Forums
- The Natural Fertility Diet Guide
- Do You Know How to Eat for Fertility? Here are My Top 10 Fertility Diet Tips…
- Fertility Smoothies – A Fun and Delicious Way to Boost Your Fertility
- The 21 Day Fertility Diet Challenge
- Maca, Wonder Herb For Fertility…
- Vitex… Fertility Super Herb?
- Dong Quai: Uterine Tonic and Fertility Herb….
- Tribulus Terrestris: Fertility Herb for Both Men and Women…
Here are a list of my top 5 favorite guides (that were not mentioned in the top 10 most popular posts):
Hethir’s Top 5 Favorite Guides
- 1. Progesterone Fertility Guide
2. Castor Oil Therapy for Reproductive Health
3. How to Use Systemic Enzyme Therapy to Increase Your Fertility…
4. Reduce Stress and Enhance your Fertility with EFT…
5. Fertility Smoothies – A Fun and Delicious Way to Boost Your Fertility
Maybe you are tired of reading and would prefer to watch videos, check out the top 10 the natural fertility videos available:
Natural Fertility Videos
- 1. Self Fertility Massage
2. How to Use a Castor Oil Pack
3. Maca – Fertility Superfood
4. How to Increase Your Egg Health
5. Fertility Smoothie #1
6. Fertility Cleansing
7. Fertility Superfood Royal Jelly
8. The Natural Fertility Diet
9. Fertility Herb: Vitex
10. Inspirational Fertility Cleanse Testimonial
To help you on your journey to motherhood, I have created some great resources and community to keep you connected, empowered and supported:
Awesome Natural Fertility Resources
You might want to know more about Hethir, the woman who created this site… here is the short story: I’m married (since 2002), I am based in the US, but live and work internationally as well. I am a Master Herbalist since 1999, massage therapist, doula and holistic nutritionist. I started Natural Fertility Info.com after experiencing two of my own miscarriages and getting frustrated from the lack of information and support for natural ways to a healthy pregnancy. I love to run, write, eat whole foods and spend as much time as I can in nature.
Also, this site would not be possible without the team we have behind the scenes. I am especially grateful to our entire team who help with the loads of questions, comments and orders we get each week and soooo much more, as well as my husband Jason who is our operations manager. It is a blessing to share so much time with this team of highly compassionate and skilled people! Click here to learn more about me and our entire team…
To make sure you get all new posts as they come out, subscribe via RSS or to our Fertility Tips eNewsletter. Box is located in the upper pink bar of the website.